Saturday, January 31, 2009

Work work work

Video called with family as usual.. the problem of video call everyday is i can't seem to find any topic.. but my mum has a lot of them.. haha
The book language and region arrived today~ =)
Played PS2 with dance mat, i think this tool is quite useful to lose weight~
Start working at 3pm, our restaurant was packed with customers, even the staff table was occupied, work till 6pm, my manager asked me to continue my work but I refused to do so..have to study! I met my Taiwan senior when I was about to leave home, he said I look thinner now.. GLAD to hear that!
After a sumptuous dinner in our working place, headed home and had a hot shower~~
Studied a chapter of language change, is basically about how the language change in a big city, New York and a small island, Martha's vineyard in America..I wonder why we have to focus more on American English change since we are in UK..
Tomorrow have to work from 12pm..

No comments: