Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nature Of Language

3 down one to go..tht's my last paper, nature of language. Is an open book test on the day after tomorrow, glad that it will be over soon. My manager called yesterday to inform me that I have working schedule this coming Wednesday and Saturday, 6-9 and 5-9 respectively.
Earning pounds again~~ =D
Well..I guess that is nothing more joyful to spend the money you earn, signifying the beginning of independent life.. I'm going to spend those money on my food...and clothes, high heels =)
I have been putting on weight since i was here and now I'm on diet..eating less and less,
glad that my weight decrease significantly when i was standing on the weighing scale last night ..
Was studying NOL whole day (I did lack a bit and played guitar hero this afternoon)
I finished all the chapters before 10, which means that i can sit back and relax for Sunday night.(10 is still early) watching Gossip Girl from the first episode again..
just like the storyline..love-hate relationship..
Going to purchase 'Beyond Ugly' written by Constance Briscoe, is a very sad story of the author, and she was studying in Newcastle for her lawyer degree.. I finished Ugly, the preceding story of this and hopefully i manage to find some time to write a book's review.

No comments: