Monday, February 2, 2009

COLD

Woke up at 9am, today my family unable to video call with me, cuz they were having gathering at my auntie's place. I thought lecture start at 11am today, got dressed and waited for Si Yieng around 10 sumthing..
She descended the stair at the same time and asked me why I had my boots on and bags slinged on my shoulder, I later realized that our lecture start only at 1pm..That's stupid..I was following Tuesday time-table..
Heavy snowfall out there.. I saw Yap footprint on the snow but they were disappear within 10 minutes cuz of the non-stop snowfall..Awful weather...
My feet were soaked cuz my boots are not water proof.. T T
Have to get a new one tmr.
Hip hop and Jazz dance class was brill. can't wait till the next lesson..
Bought a long-sleeve shirt from Next today..is pretty =)
Promise myself to follow a normal sleeping hour, 11pm- 7am,
*yawn, goodnight England.

No comments: