Friday, January 30, 2009

Japanese teacher with Kumi Sensei

Our new Japanese teacher Kumi Sensei speaks fluent English compare to the last one.. I stated the conversation with 'Sensei wa otearai o doko desuka.' (Where is the toilet) and she started speaking Japanese with me, which i hardly understand.. Daysh Building is a maze..I didn't manage to find the toilet, and straightaway went to class.. T T
First INTO listening and speaking lesson, majority of them are doing master and PhD, apparently, I am the youngest in the class, the two students on my either side already have two children respectively. I do find this class interesting, cuz I got to know different culture and ppl from different background. To my surprise, there's this guy whom also from Malaysia, and he's staying with his kids and wife here, a small small world~~
Ah Heng has gone back to Aber, transit in Manchester and will stay there for one night, me and Marwin sent him off in metro station. Hope he'll have a good time in Manchester~
My book 'Language and Region' from amazon arrived ! =)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

title typing error, *Japanese lecture with Kumi Sensei