Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phonetics and phonology essays

the bloody essay is really time-consuming, still left 700 words to go..a huge amount T T
we are required to write 2000 words..
My brother is heading to University of South Australia this coming July, best wishes to him. I noticed that Newcastle University has this Erasmus student exchange programme, and us first year can choose to further our studies outside UK for one semester, a duration for 3 months,
I am going to international office tomorrow to apply to go University of Adelaide for 2010 February, the school of linguistics is in North Terrace, which is a stone's throw towards my brother's campus =) Tht sounds good, and i do hope that i can experience a new study environment, though is just a brief period.
Last Christmas was the best Christmas i have ever have, London was brilliant, breathtaking, awesome, ...you name it. I have even bought a '10 top places in London', planning to go visit there soon...
have already get used to this chilling weather.. they said is toughest to experience the first winter..but when it pass, the next winter is just easy-peasy..
Lose weight!! I have gain pounds since I was here..I'm going to watch out what I put inside my mouth..no more high calories , high carbohydrate..!!
Friday Japanese test..Study!
Li, if u read this, all the best in your new semester, I miss you!

1 comment:

Li said...

omg, i just read it now sweetheart! =)
Gambateh together ya!