Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Exhausted

Yesterday Jazz and hip hop class was awesome..but the consequence...
muscles pain.. T T I regret that I slept late last night, started to doze off at lecture hall today..
I'll make it an early night today.. 10:30 straight to bed!
Finished my seminars exercises before 10, wonderful, so I still half an hour to read fiction, Beyond Ugly, written by the author I mentioned b4, Constance Briscoe.
This semester actually have fewer classes compare to the previous one, but I've just signed up non-credit bearing English classes for writing, speaking and listening, which add four more hours in my time-table.. mou bin..have to improve my fluency..
My mum told me our home will have open house tomorrow..pity me..have to stay here..
Bernard shared his Pineapple tart with us, that's from Malaysia, his mum sent to him, I never know pineapple tart taste that good......
LOSE WEIGHT!!

No comments: