Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finished the long-winded essay

Yay!!
Finally, after much effort, I finished this bloody essay..takes me four days to write 2000 words..
Tomorrow have my first test in this U, which is a Japanese test.. have faith!
Today was quite warm..unusual warm I must say..as i walked down the path from Robinson Library, the wind was not blowing as hard as usual, a comfortable day~
I miss home..like i always do..and sometime it hurts a bit..
But I enjoy the freedom I have now, no more nagging, and no curfew..
Actually, I really dun fancy going out late here, besides the coldness, it costs a lot to club..
I'd rather save the money and go travel or buy nice clothes. or sometime pamper myself with Starbucks Dark Cherry Mocha, my latest favourite drinks =) Love the nut taste..
Tomorrow night will go for badminton, long time din exercise, need some stretching!
these two weeks for exams! I'll definitely study hard this time!
tomorrow will go international office to apply for the student exchange programme despite mummy protest, it will be a great experience to go another country~
Study, Yuin!

No comments: