Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Morrisons

Woke up at 9o'clock as usual. Didn't really have appetite to take breakfast.. But I did eat a piece of bread..
Continue studying till 2 sumthing, Jennifer was bek yesternight, we walked to Morrisons around 2pm. The veggie is really expensive there, should have get some from Grainger market..
sum of all groceries was 13.08 pounds, spent the money i earned last week.. =)
glad to do so, cuz I am able to earn pounds and feed myself now! =D
Btw, i need to lose weight..mummy said I look fatter since I got here... T T
Went to sports centre to enrol for Jazz and hip-hop dancing class..commence on this coming 26th..looking forward to~~
Received a letter from Soon Yee..! HAPPY..didn't realize the big letter laid on the tea table until her big handwrting caught my eyes~~
I'm going to save money for dad'd b'day present, most probably will buy a bluetooth mouse for him, as for my brother, a model of anime will do, mum? I can celebrate with her during summer hols.! HAHA.. Miss my family members~~
STUDY!!

No comments: