Saturday, January 10, 2009

Work at Newcastle Chinatown

Work at a foreign country~ sounds intriguing, huh? Not at all..is really tiring..
I want to earn money to cover my living expenses, although my dad provided sufficient amount of money..don't feel like using his..I'm old enuf to earn money to feed myself..
HOWEVER, I'll stop working once I feel I can't cope with studies..
The restaurant I'm working now named No. 1 Buffet restaurant, nice Chinese food..
the best thing is we don't have to worry our meals if we work here..can eat whatever we like.. haha =) I love the swiss rolls!
Was suppose to work till six today, due to the large amount of customers, manager asked me to stay back till 7. At around 7, my manager asked me if I want to work till nine..cuz was really packed that time..but I refused to.. I have to do revision and my feet were so painful =(
Reached home around 8 sumthing..played guitar hero for a while, took a nice and warm shower ~~
I saw this advertisement saying that some dance classes will be held from 24th Jan onwards..
I think I'll apply for Jazz and hip hop.. though the only dance I had learned up till now is ballet..
just giv something new a try! Si Yieng and Jin rong might be going too~~
Study Syntax! Do not give up~

No comments: