Thursday, February 5, 2009

A visit to Khadija's place

I was slacking on my bed and reluctant to get up.. the consequence was =nearly late to class..
I've set some principle for myself..we will see if it's work
principle 1: never skip class.
2: sleep at 11pm
3:always finish the homeworks.
4:do dishes everytime finish eating.
haha..hope I can accomplish all these goals.
As the title said, I went to my Libya friend's home today, she's a lovely Muslim girl, I bought flowers to her (the second time I bought flower to someone, 1st time was my primary school teacher) She start boiling water, preparing cookies, muffins, cakes..all stuff..there was only two of us.. She looks really different without her scarf~
can't finish that much.. and she claimed that in her culture if the guests don't touch the food at all signify that they don't like the food.. and I had to break my diet rules.. T T
We headed to city centre after that, went to a Halal restaurant called Al-Basha, nice decoration..
excellent food! She took care of the bill.. I'm going to bring her to try some chinese cuisine next time~
Is 11pm now!! Goodnight, England.

No comments: