Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Writing for humanities class

I came to know that the Spanish couple that have been staying in Henderson Hall are taking Historical Linguistics as well, met them at our usual seminar today~
Went to Goose with Si Yieng, I ordered Smothered Chicken, delicious =) and was filling~
past my 2 hours break in the lovely pub (they serve lunch every afternoon)
Headed to Merz Court to my writing class, met a new friend today, she's from France, a very pretty girl indeed, she speaks English in a very heavy French accent. Miss Eleonor raised a question and asked her to answer. After finish answering, the guy in front wrote a phrase and hold up to her, it went 'Ton accent est genial!'
I've no idea what it supposed to mean, she translated to me.. 'You have a great accent!'
Now now, I'm learning French as well! A big advantage to attend classes which consist of international students~ We have Russian students too! Mayb next time I'll opt for sitting beside one of them!
Went to Henderson Hall, it surprised me that the hong kong guy I've been befriended with came to hug me..no wonder my mum said hong kong ppl open-minded-la.. but I've been in a state of suspicious that he is gay..haha
明日日本語のテストあります、がんぱてください。

No comments: