Friday, February 13, 2009

Shower at Sports centre

Due to the water flowing problem in our shower room, I decided to go to sports centre to take my shower today, can't stand the 'oilyness' on my hair anymore.. I try not to wash hair in three days cuz whever I wash, I drop loads of hair.. this is actually quite common among my friends~ Had my favourite chicken bake from Greggs as lunch, I left my cola at OLD 3.18a, bought a chocolate milkshake as well =)
Met Rosita( my best budd from HK) on my way to Henderson, we were chatting the whole time,
and she decided to have dinner with all of us. Unfortunately, Yan yan, Xu han and Zhuang Jie not around today~ I haven't seen them since last week~
Rosita actually wanted to stay overnight at my place today, but later she found out that her friend is in depression, so has to ffk me.
The walking path today is very slippery, the snow haven't completely melted yet, though I was taking caution when walking, I nearly fell down once..
Tomorrow working! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

2 comments:

Li said...

Heard that the weather in London is terrible. Manchester is in London right? Take care oh..

And what happened to your hair?

Charlotte said...

I'm not studying in Manchester, in Newcastle, that's much further north than London and Newcastle.. freaking cold the weather~
Drop alot hair everytime i wash, cuz outside is cold and we take shower with extremely hot water, the pores expand mar..resulted dropping hair T T