Saturday, May 30, 2009

One down, two to go

Finally, I finished my Japanese test today =) phew~
I guess I'll type my blog in Japan and English alternately.
Speak of the test.. It wasn't too bad, but I spent too much time scrutinizing the passage and it shortened the time I would spend for my essay.. I guess it'll turn out well (hopefully)
Went to starbucks today with stu, my Japanese classmate, just discovered that he has a twin sister, I was quite surprised because the fact that I have not been meeting alot of siamese twin (is it call like that?) until now.
Went to shopping in Eldon after that, bought a number of stuff, some lingerie, accesories etc.
Exhausted with the heaviness of my shopping bags, I felt asleep between 5pm to 6pm.
Dan texted me and asked me to go to his birthday party at Hancock museum this coming Thursday, I think I'll go and probably snatch some nice pictures =D
few more chapters to go for Jean Aitchison, and I'll start Singh again, and then language topic again... keep the spirit up

1 comment:

jerry said...

hey JIA YOU!good luck yea