Monday, August 25, 2008

Water bill RM800

Today I had my German test, Lesenverstehen, Hoeverstehen and Schriftliche (reading, listening and writing) First two was ok, but for the writing.. I didn't manage to write enough words for my letter..too bad.. Normally, I'd write 160++ words..but today my black pen out of ink d.. then I changed into blue ink..the whole page looks really weird..
Reached home around 2pm, my brother finally got an offer from south Australia university, he still hvent know the good news, still in National service..aihs..My offer letter hvent reached yet, can't do anything without that.. and my UK accomodation hvent guarantee too.. sien..
Yesterday bought sweater, socks, bags..spent RM1000++ expensive! Segue bag really expensive..but is very cute =)
my mum got the water bill in the afternoon~ it cost us RM800!Even the water bill of a restaurant won't cost that much! There must be somewhere leaking..we are going to call someone to fix it~
Hopefully, my offer letter will deliver to my house tomorrow..

No comments: