Saturday, August 30, 2008

Farewell with Sir Ling

This morning woke up bit earlier than usual, cuz went out wif sir ling n' yee ling. Sir ling will fly back to US.. we went Kepong MC for breakfast.. and then bek Chung Hwa to collect our 1119 certificate.. we went yee ling hse..she played a song named 'Croatian Rhapsody', was nice. =)
today i still hvent get the damn letter..i wonder how long it takes to deliver to my hse..wtf..
calm down yuin..
went dinner with relatives..or what I call them.. actually everything is counted on my dad's bill.. my grandma medical bill, living expenses..all my dad's responsible..not that we don't want to pay..but that's so unjustice if we don't share the bill..
My grandma..don't wanna go c doctor..aiks.. us grandchildren..can't do anything..
I'll miss you sir ling~
Life is not that easy.. stay strong, yuin..

Some time I love you, some time I don't..

No comments: