Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I know what I want

It's more comfortable to scribble things here..rather than my msn space..
Yesterday after our german test, 5 of us went to KLCC, we have this excellent pizza at california pizza kitchen..it taste really nice, can't rmb the name of that pizza 'mango sumthing..' definitely muz try it if u happen to b there~
we went to A&W after a long walk around the shopping mall.. and i spotted this luggage bag that cost only RM69, and is 28 inches! Have to ask mum to come tmr, laz day sale tmr..
we went to kinokuniya as well, and i was finding the book i'll need it in university, there are two publishers of the same book..so i've to get home to check which is the correct one.. 'Language instinct' written by Pinker Steven. University of london and newcastle university recommend this book to me..so, i think it muz b very useful~
later yesterday, I received a message from sin mei, learn that i failed my german test..aih..tht was so hard, I think i'll resit it, really hv to work my ass out this time.. and i'm still waiting for my offer letter..I'll go to KLCC to get the luggage today~ =)

No comments: