Sunday, August 31, 2008

mental disruption

this morning..woke up b4 8am, my mum wanted me to learn qi kong..sien~
laz night i slept around 1am, manage to finish the korean episodes.. so tired..
really don't feel like staying at home..no1 to talk to..but if there's sum1 to talk to..I don't hv the mood..
Brother going home this saturday, finally finished NS.. good news for me! aha..
y women hv this kind of mood swing once a month..
change sex ba..yuin..
read 'the language instinct' by steven pinker..
discover some interesting info..Children actually don't learn language from their parents ..that's why they coin the title 'language instinct'..is rather shock to see how human develope language.. and as linguistics..for the course i'm planning to study..require a wide range of scientific subject as well..cognitive science, and myriads of scientific term, Broca's aphasia, spina bifida, hydrocephalic, schizophrenics,william syndrome..Jesus..I might as well do med..

No comments: