Friday, August 29, 2008

mood swing

I woke up late this morning, was rainy day, mummy didn't go to market. I went to take away our breakfast, which were wanton noodles and pork noodles.
I received Ravi forward mail, he is my agent for doing the UK visa. It stated that Newcastle University had sent me a letter, but it haven't reach yet.. Sham later called me, she haven't got her letter as well..unable to do the VAF3 online.. too bad, we have to rush everything in less than a month!
Yesterday night was a nightmare, I went out supper with zhe yang, yi chen and khai rong, there's this guy suddenly grab yi chen's phone and left with his motorcycle..was really terrible, I didn't realize what happent that instant.. we logged a report at the police station nearby..
It was risky to put handy and purse on table..I was so lucky, cuz beside yi chen i'm the only one that have my purse and handy on the table..scary..and the motorcycle didn't have platz number..
Not feeling well today, guess my period influence my mood..
Oscar Wilde quoted 'Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing is worth knowing can be taught.'

No comments: