Thursday, October 22, 2009

Skype with brother and parents

Thanks to this modern technology, four of us were talking together in three different places, it was funny, my mum kept laughing. They received my postcard yesterday, I guess Soon Yee and siew hon got them too.
I was wearing heels, short skirt with thick stockings underneath today cuz of the tango dancing session this evening. painful =(
Tango was really fun. Think I might need a pair of tango shoes, our lecturer is super-pretty, and she got a pair of fabulous heels.
I'm going to move out from this house very soon, to a place which is very near the uni, yay! Save bus ticket.. Our tenancy agreement will end this 26th Nov, Peter and Han Xing are moving in with us as well, theirs will be ended on the 30th same month. We need another person to rent the house, there are five rooms there. Hopefully we can get one before moving in.
night. I miss Malaysia.

No comments: