Friday, October 2, 2009

Anne Frank Beyond the diary

I didn't sleep too well yesterday night, cuz I was alone in London and the hotel room is in basement, which made it kind of eerie. Took national express back to newcastle this morning, I slept half an hour on the train and managed to finish the book Anne Frank Beyond the diary which I got it the day before yesterday in Manchester Imperial war museum. It gave me an outline of the story wrote by the young Jewish girl whom was killed in second world war by Nazis.
Enrolled to German course after I dropped my suitcase back to my private accommodation. Class start next friday. =) Can't wait to go back uni life, sometimes I admire how organized human can be.
Sent an e-mail to dad, cuz I'm unable to make international call with this number.
MALSOC deeparaya celebration soon, potluck session, I was thinking of garlic mushrooms.. haven't even try to make that before..
I will sleep till the sun rise tomorrow =D

No comments: