Sunday, October 4, 2009

endless tidying

is been a mess in living room, I have cleaned the kitchen table, sink and swept the floor.
Friends still have their stuff in our living room, there's no point vaccuming.. T T
I texted all of them in one go, urging them collect their stuff asap, was not very good, but I get really annoyed everytime I enter living room.. and all the sauces on the table.. newspaper scattered on the floor.. gosh..
I did laundry this morning, glad that the sun was there to dry up clothes.
the heater is not working properly.. and is already 7 degree C here.. lucky I have all those jackets to warm me up! and warn myself not to overeat.
Syntactic theory tomorrow morning, 10 plus pages, finished =)
wrote 4 postcards, parents, brother, soon yee, siew hon, one for each of them~
Happy Birthday, han!

1 comment:

Li said...

Just eat la..come back jog and lose weight again~ :p