Sunday, September 25, 2011

Marcus Evan's Conference Project

Alright, it's another boring topic I guess, not so much entertainment on weekends..
Well, I'm working on an assignment that had given by a conference producer, they are hiring conference producer and I took a great interest in it. I was quite baffled at first, having to find all information which is not related to anything i've learnt in my three years degree. But this morning when i got up, I became all enthusiastic and thinking that I could gain so much more knowledge compare to other professions, I could be an engineer this week, fashion designer next and business entrepreneur the week after. All because I have to do so much research on conference topics. I have to basically read and read and read the articles and shortlist the speakers...
having said so, the topic that i'm dealing with is 'supply chain management', it's an interesting one :) now i'm an expert in SCM :P Supply chain management is basically a bigger picture of logistics, it's a system that start with procurement (raw materials) and end with customers.
We are now looking at SCM versus SCM, stores versus stores and brands versus brands are outdated, sistem barter is their ancestor.
I'll finish the rest tomorrow before sending them in.. I love Malaysia, good night.

No comments: