Friday, September 23, 2011

Embarking on another stage of life

Can't believe that I haven't been updated my blog since a year plus ago. Third year is a crazy year! And now, I've finished my three years degree and looking for a job in my home country :)
Malaysia is still the best, I miss the smell before the rain pours, I miss the traffic, I even miss the unpleasant sweat smell.
Alright, Interviews next!
I went for training in this Indonesian company (Jalatama management sendirian berhad) for three days and went as a real remisier on the fourth day (cuz they hired me on the third day). On the fifth day, I changed my mind and decided not to become one. And now, I am unemployed again! What next? I have had three interviews since then, SME magazine (Media Sales executive), Marcus Evans (Conference producer), Asian Media Monitors (translator). I'd say I like all three of them and I'm in a dilemma of choosing any. AMM is out of the picture now cuz of the odd working hours (11pm till 8am). I'm focusing on Marcus Evans until Neil from SME called me up. Well, they provide me quite a good pay and attractive incentives.. but I think I could learn more in ME, and because of the company's influencing status globally, I can start my networking from there. And now, I'm working on an assignment given by the manager from ME, they would like to check our English competency by giving us this task, I'll do my best to nail this down! xx

No comments: