Saturday, April 4, 2009

liquors

Read from somewhere, UK's population rank the most bad drinking habit in Europe. It's so easy to get liquor at supermarket.
After my third attempt (which turn out to a big success) baking scones, me and my flatmate, Yap, went to the supermarket that near our place. We wanted to buy a cake for Si Yieng, is her birthday today~ We bought a green colour cake (cuz is Si Yieng's favourite color) it looks a bit weird, but nevermind that.
I want to buy some healthy food, cuz been some time I didn't cook veggie. Bought a cucumber and a fish~ =)
there was this big section that sale liquor, I was standing in front of a pile of whiskey. An old couples approached, I was so concentrate in reading the labels that I didn't notice their appearance..With a laughing tone, the old man asked if I want to purchase the whole shelves, cuz I was blocking them..lolz.. I said 'I never drink, but it's good to give it a try.' Then Yap appeared and he went 'she's a liar'... All of us were laughing.. British ppl are funny yet friendly. they can strike a conversation with you at anytime... and is always start with the weather..
I ended up buying 7 bottles of liquor.. Mateus Rose from Portugese, Stowell from Italy, Santerra from Spain, Blue Nun from Germany, Heineken from Amsterdam and scotch whiskey from Scotland. My flatmate addressed me alcoholic.. (No! cuz was 4 for five pounds!) Another Rose for Si Yieng. =D
Am going to a play called 'An Inspector Calls' in Theatre Royal with Si Yieng and Hazirah.
But before that, I'm going to study Japanese.

No comments: