Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hotpot

This morning woke up around 8 sumthing as usual~
We synchronized one hour ahead several days ago, cuz of the arrival of summer~
My dad called, but I didn't pick up the phone, I guess they were busy and that was why I didn't see them online. I borrowed Yap's phone, he owns a skype phone, more convenient.
My dad said he's driving home to skype with me, mummy has gone to Rawang to visit uncle.
sometimes I think I'm spoilt by them.. Dad sent money to me again..
Cleaned the kitchen today, was so going to Morisson to get a broom, but my flatmate told me that the landlady was coming today..
around 6 sumthing, went to have hotpot with my colleagues, they paid for me.. haha
was delicious.. There were these group of teenagers right outside my house, one of the girls asked me where did i get my jacket (a white short cardigan) with her very heavy Geordie accent, she told me is very nice..I'm a lil' flattered ~
This Sunday going to Metro centre to change Euro currency, I'm planning to visit Sir Ling in US end of this year, but I have to apply visa in order to get there.. so tedious. Is getting warmer and warmer, I just wore a long sleeve-shirt and a short jacket plus a short.. was a bit chilling.. yet was cooling.
Can't wait till next Thursday. =)

2 comments:

Li said...

Whenever I saw your dad outside of the house, I will start thinking of you.

Charlotte said...

lolz..because we look alike?