Saturday, October 29, 2011

Account executive

Funny how people name their job positions when what they do is actually nothing related to that. I'm an account executive but I was first informed to be a media sales executive. Either way, I'm happy with my job, blessed with friendly colleagues and nice office environment, I can really see our company growing. The best thing of the job is of course the commision! Well, I haven't done any sales yet, but I'm happy to see how fast I improved. Other than earning good money (if you work hard), we can always met with the Sales/Marketing manager or even the CEO themselves, I'd say this prepare me for my future, if i'm going to start my own business, networking will have to start now!
I'm working in a company called Business Media International, we are publish three magazines altogether, our bestseller SME magazine and the other two, Capital Asia and HR Asia. I'm in a position that ask for more media advertising in our magazines. I love my job.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Siew Hon was admitted to Pantai Hospital yesterday, she got her inflamed appendix removed, which is called laparotomy. She's all fine now, just look abit tired.
I'm going to watch grey's anatomy now. Nunnite and Happy Halloween! xxx

No comments: